The Support for the Unemployed and Future Workforce Response and Recovery Team is championed by Adams County District 3 Commissioner Emma Pinter, responsible for removing barriers, ensuring resources are available, and policy is aligned for improving the strategic area.
The Response and Recovery Team is chaired by Roxane “Rox” White and Griffin Scherma, Strategy by Rox and Cathy Pellish, Front Range Community College Vice President Westminster Campus, who are responsible for managing the effort and supporting the core team and larger Response and Recovery Team to move the work forward.
|Commissioner Emma Pinter||Roxane White, Strategy by Rox||Griffin Scherma, Strategy by Rox||Cathy Pellish, Front Range Community College Vice President Westminster Campus|
The Core Team determines data baseline and supports with high-level strategy:
- Drew O’Connor, Deputy Director, Maiker Housing Partners
- Adam Burg, Legislative & Government Affairs Administrator, Adams County Government
- Brittany Morris Saunders, President of Local Affairs, Sewald Hanfling Public Affairs
- Matt Jackson, PH Planning Initiatives Coordinator, Tri-Health Health Department
And is supported by the following RMP Backbone Staff
- Lisandra Gonzales, COO, Rocky Mountain Partnership
- Jody Nowicki, Project Manager, Rocky Mountain Partnership
Additional Entities Represented on the Response and Recovery Team and Subcommittees
- Colorado Community College System
- Colorado State Senate
- Front Range Community College
- MEP Alliance
Join This Effort
For more information about the Response and Recovery Team, please contact RMP Backbone Staff at 303-656-5178 or email@example.com.