The Support for the Unemployed and Future Workforce Response and Recovery Team is championed by Adams County District 3 Commissioner Emma Pinter, responsible for removing barriers, ensuring resources are available, and policy is aligned for improving the strategic area.
The Response and Recovery Team is chaired by Roxane “Rox” White and Griffin Scherma, Strategy by Rox and Cathy Pellish, Front Range Community College Vice President Westminster Campus, who are responsible for managing the effort and supporting the core team and larger Response and Recovery Team to move the work forward.
|Commissioner Emma Pinter||Roxane White, Strategy by Rox||Griffin Scherma, Strategy by Rox|
The Core Team determines data baseline and supports with high-level strategy:
- Drew O’Connor, Deputy Director, Maiker Housing Partners
- Adam Burg, Legislative & Government Affairs Administrator, Adams County Government
- Brittany Morris Saunders, President of Local Affairs, Sewald Hanfling
- Joel Parriott, Business Services Supervisor, Adams County Workforce and Business Center
- Matt Jackson, PH Planning Initiatives Coordinator, Tri-Health Health Department
And is supported by the following RMC2C Backbone Staff
- Lisandra Gonzales, COO, Rocky Mountain Cradle to Career Partnership
- Jody Nowicki, Project Manager, Rocky Mountain Cradle to Career Partnership
Additional Entities Represented on the Response and Recovery Team and Subcommittees
- Colorado Community College System
- Colorado State Senate
- Front Range Community College
- MEP Alliance
- Office of Future of Work
Join This Effort
For more information about the Response and Recovery Team, please contact RMC2C Backbone Staff at 303-656-5178 or firstname.lastname@example.org.