The Uninsured and Healthcare Response and Recovery Team is working to ensure uninsured residents have access to healthcare and other needs during the COVID-19 crisis.
- Mobile COVID-19 Testing Subcommittee:
- The Mobile COVID-19 Testing Subcommittee is working to provide mobile COVID testing for 80 uninsured residents from vulnerable populations (reaching a total of 800 residents).
- #1: Support uninsured residents to access health insurance through Connect for Health Colorado.
- #2: Prevent the spread of COVID-19 amongst vulnerable populations (with priority for the immigrant population and community members experiencing homelessness) through Community Outreach and Mobile COVID testing.
- #3: Improve telehealth access for vulnerable populations (in development)
- #4: Strengthen communication efforts to enable access to insurance and healthcare (in development)
- Extension of Open Enrollment Period for State Health Insurance (Impact: More than 14,263 uninsured Coloradans, including 1,014 Adams County residents)
- To date, mobile testing outreach efforts have reached at least 1,357 immigrant community members (including undocumented community members) and resulted in 47 community members receiving COVID-19 testing.
Join This Effort
For more information about the Response and Recovery Team, please contact RMC2C Backbone Staff at 303-709-8178 or firstname.lastname@example.org.