The Aging Services Response and Recovery Team is currently assembling around the issue of aging services from a regional perspective. Entities who are doing work related to aging services are invited to participate alongside community leaders in this collective effort so that we can accomplish more together.
- #1: Clear Communication of Resources
- #2: The Well Elder Program
- #3: Asset Mapping
- #4: PPE Distribution to Older Adult Care Providers
- #5: Basic Needs and Food Delivery
- #6: Fraud Prevention
- $63,000 in funding was approved for the Well Elder Program by the Adams County Board of County Commissioners. This program will support data and volunteer coordination to conduct safe, structured, regular calls to aging adults throughout the Adams County community and provide companion support, reassurance, and resource triage.
- Adams County has received and is actively distributing a $100,000 order of KN-95 and surgical masks to aging adult facilities throughout the county.
- A resource collateral has been created and will be distributed to entities who have the infrastructure to ensure that aging adults throughout the county with limited internet access have equal access to resources and information.
- Volunteers and community organizations are actively being onboard to the Well Elder Program
- 4,600 surgical masks were distributed to homecare providers on May 12.
- KN-95 masks have been received by the county and are being prepared for distribution.
- 1,000 Care Packages have been distributed to entities performing delivery to older adults.
Join This Effort
For more information about the Response and Recovery Team, please contact RMC2C Backbone Staff at 816-547-2679 or email@example.com.