The Food Security and Basic Essentials Response and Recovery Team is championed by Adams County District 2 Commissioner, Charles “Chaz” Tedesco responsible for removing barriers, ensuring resources are available, and policy is aligned for improving the strategic area.
The Response and Recovery Team is chaired by Director of Adams County Human Services, Katie Griego responsible for managing the effort and supporting the core team and larger Response and Recovery Team to move the work forward.
|Commissioner Chaz Tedesco||Katie Griego, Adams County Director of Human Services|
The Core Team determines data baseline and supports with high-level strategy:
- Adam Burg, Legislative & Government Affairs Administrator, Adams County Government
- Karla Ojeda, Community Support Services Outreach & Education Liaison, Adams County Government
- Brittany Morris Saunders, President of Local Affairs, Sewald Hanfling Public Affairs
- Lilia Chavez Bernal, Food Security Specialist, Tri-County Health Department
- Shant’a Johnson, Director of Family and Community Vitality, Maiker Housing Partners
- Karen Fox Elwell, President & CEO, Growing Home, Inc.
And is supported by the following RMP Backbone Staff
- Lisandra Gonzales, COO, Rocky Mountain Partnership
- Matt Horn, Collaborative Action Facilitator, Rocky Mountain Partnership
- Ashley Edinger, Collaborative Action Operations Lead, Rocky Mountain Partnership
Additional Entities Represented on the Response and Recovery Team and Subcommittees
- Adams 12 Five Star Schools – Century Middle School
- Adams County Food Bank
- City of Westminster
- Early Childhood Partnership of Adams County
- Hunger Free Colorado
- Jewish Family Services
- A Precious Child
- Tri-County Health Department
Join This Effort
For more information about the Response and Recovery Team, please contact RMP Backbone Staff at 816-547-2679 or email@example.com.