The Child Care Response and Recovery Team is working to ensure our community’s critical personnel have access to child care so that they can continue to serve essential roles in managing the COVID-19 crisis.
- #1: Ensure teachers and children have internet access for virtual learning.
- #2: Lift the needs that child care providers are identifying in real time for PPE, supplies, and resources to entities facilitating the collection and distribution of these resources and supplies.
- #3: Ensure child care facilities that are open are able to remain open.
- #4: Developing an Asset Mapping Tool for understanding what people, programs/services, funding and resources, policies, strategies, products, associations, entities and institutions that exist in a community and how they can be leveraged and built upon to improve community well-being.
- #5: Launching a Pulse Survey, a short and frequent survey, used to obtain data from parents over time.
- #6: Launching a concept testing survey to obtain feedback quickly from parents regarding health and safety concerns.
- Temporary County Policy Changes to Support Colorado Child Care Assistance Program (CCCAP) families and providers.
- Barriers Removed for Essential Workers using the Colorado Emergency Child Care Collaborative.
- Supplies Secured for Child Care Providers.
- The Anschutz Foundation awarded $25,000 towards scholarships structured to assist children/families who are participants or potential participants in the Summer BASE Program in Adams 12 Five Star Schools.
Join this Effort
For more information about the Response and Recovery Team, please contact RMC2C Backbone Staff at 303-656-5178 or email@example.com.