Child Care for Essential Personnel
Adams County Government invites and welcomes participation on the Child Care for Essential Personnel Response and Recovery Team from cross-sector community partners as there is an opportunity to come together to stay abreast of what others are doing related to emergency management, share resources with one another, and identify and lift opportunities for potential coordination of efforts. This includes information sharing, breaking down community-wide barriers, and aligning policies and resources to support emergency response efforts. The Response and Recovery Team is working to accomplish the following:
- Determine and monitor Baseline and Targets, in alignment with state and national COVID-19 response priorities
- Determine action needed, in alignment with state and national COVID-19 response priorities, to meet needs lifted through Response and Recovery Team
- Identify assets and resources and make them publicly available online
- Identify specific resources to be put in place by Adams County Government in order to meet targets
- Determine where other work is needed in order to close the gaps that can be addressed by Adams County Government and Subcommittee members
The Adams County Child Care for Critical Personnel Response and Recovery Team is focused on ensuring that all essential personnel in Adams County have continued access to childcare during the COVID-19 crisis and recovery effort. This includes identifying and lifting policy and system shifts that may be needed, and providing a space for clear, concise information and aid in real-time.