The Business Support and Retention Response and Recovery Team provides space for businesses, business member organizations, sector/industry representatives, and other business service related professionals to come together to stay abreast of what others are doing related to emergency management, share resources with one another, and identify and lift opportunities for potential coordination of efforts. This includes information sharing, breaking down community-wide barriers, and aligning policies and resources to support emergency response efforts.
- The ADCO Business and Industry Emergency Response Council (ERC) will gain an understanding of the challenges facing Adams County industries, businesses and employees as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic and to identify potential policy and program solutions that can be implemented to assist in the immediate response efforts and eventual recovery. The ERC will also become a senior conduit to share business best-practices throughout the Adams County business community. Through this council, Commissioners are working to learn about what industries and employees are going through and how they are responding to this crisis in order to better understand what policies and programs can best serve the needs of the Adams County business community now and into the COVID-19 recovery.
- #1: Operations Mini-Grant
- #2: Technology Mini- Grant
- #3: Compliance Mini-Grant
- #4: Clear Communication of Information & Guidance
- #5: Safe and Open Marketing Campaign
- #6: COVID-19 Relief Loan (Colorado Enterprise Fund Loan Project)
- #7: Small Business Stabilization Program
- #8: AdCo To-Go Restaurant Campaign
- Adams County has over 700 applications for the three mini-grants for small businesses seeking support to re-open and ensure the safety of customers and employees.
Join This Effort
For more information about the Response and Recovery Team, please contact RMP Backbone Staff at 816-547-2679 or firstname.lastname@example.org.